Monday, December 9, 2013

Day 9

6.5 K    Traveled so far - 56K

Booklet:  The desert and parched land will be glad, the wilderness will rejoice and Blossom.  Isaiah 35:1.

What kinds of crops are grown?  What does the desert look like with flowers blooming?

________________________________________________________________

I had to google if Mary travelled in a group for Day 7, and yes it said she might have travelled with a group. Today I tried googling about crops but didn't come up with much.  I'm not that good at googling.  I did find a bunch of beautiful pictures of flowers blooming in deserts.

I imagined flowers blooming in the desert on my run today and while I was listening to a song that sang "Your love shines where all else fades".  Just like flowers that bloom in the desert.  Beauty where you don't expect it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment