Sunday, December 8, 2013

Day 8


7 K,   Total so far - 49.5 K

 Second Week - Prayer for the road: Lord, please help me notice what you are doing today.

Booklet:

See, I lay a stone in Zion a rested stone, a precious cornerstone for a sure Foundation.  Isaiah 28:16.

What does the country-side look like in this part of Israel/Palestine?

________________________________________________________

The country- side I think was barren, dry and sandy.  Probably a lot different than where I was running this morning.  It was nice this morning to have some quiet, peaceful time to myself.  The sunrise was beautiful.  

It was a very busy weekend.  It was a good weekend but a little overwhelming at times.  I'm thankful that Jesus is my cornerstone that keeps the wall of my busy life together and sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment