Friday, December 6, 2013

Day 6

6.5K

Booklet:

The wolf will live with the lamb, the leopard will lie down with the goat.  Isaiah 11:6.

What kinds of wildlife might Mary and Joseph have seen on their trip?

_________________________________________________________

I don't usually do this.  Run on a Friday.  Friday's I go grocery shopping as soon as I get home from work.  I just want to get it done and over with.  Then I buy a bottle of wine and I crash.  It's the end of the work week and my body just knows that its allowed to crash.  But not today.  Nooooo I had to do my 6 K.

This Journey to Bethlehem is supposed to be making me slow down but I don't know if it's making me busier.  Its really hard to fit it in.  Im going to have to go grocery shopping tomorrow now.  So I decided on my run not to worry about it and just take the time to slow down and enjoy my run and not think about my to-do list.  So that's what I did.  I enjoyed my music and my run and thought about  Mary and Joseph.

But now I am going to crash.  Oh yeah...my answer is sheep and donkeys.


No comments:

Post a Comment