Monday, December 16, 2013

Day 16

7 K, Travelled so far - 96 K

I, even I, am the Lord and apart from me there is no saviour. Isaiah 43:11.

How long does it take to ask for directions when you're lost?  (how long does it take for you to admit you're lost?)

_________________________________________________________

It doesn't take me very long to admit when I'm lost cuz it happens all the time!  It doesn't take me long to ask for directions either but its always my lucky husband who gets a frantic phone call.  If I go somewhere by myself its almost a given that I'm going to get lost and that he's going to get a call.  I don't think we would make a very good team on the "Amazing Race".  Mary and Joseph probably would have.

Tonight it was about minus 10 degrees, not as cold as Saturday and there was no wind.  The sidewalks were a lot clearer too.  It felt good to be outside at night with the snow and the Christmas lights. I had one of those special God moments while I was running tonight.  I ran past that church that has the nativity scene in lights and this time it was turned on.  Its on a busy 4 corners with lots of cars whizzing by.  There were a lot of cars tonight but as I looked at the nativity scene it looked so peaceful and pretty.  So simple and precious. These words came to my head - Jesus came down to earth to be My saviour.  He came to this crazy earth to save us!  It was a good run.

No comments:

Post a Comment