Thursday, December 19, 2013

Day 19

6 K,  Travelled so far 115 K

Booklet: Arise, shine for your light has come and the glory of the Lord rises upon you. 
Isaiah 60:1.

Jesus came as a baby to show us how to be human.  What'd do you think He looked like? When you look at yourself, do you see the resemblance? 

___________________________________________________________

Tonight I was going to go for my run as soon as I got home from work but my daughter needed a ride to the hairdresser's and then I would have to wait an hour for her.  The only thing to do was wear my running clothes there and run while she was getting her hair done.  It was a good run but hard in that it was unfamiliar.  I even lost my footing at one point and almost landed with my face on the sidewalk.

I imagine Jesus looking very meek and mild.  A very warm and welcoming face.  I don't see a resemblance with me.  Im probably grumpy half the time.  I don't know, maybe there are glimpses.  I do try and shine my light.  I hope people can see Jesus in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment