Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Day 11

10 K,  66 K so far

Booklet:

And a highway will be there; it will be called the way of Holiness. Isaiah 35:8.

Did they have CAA? Or in this case the CCA (Camel Club Association)? What were the road conditions?

___________________________________________________________

This is funny because today I actually did use the CAA.  I was finished work at 6 and eager to drive my new car home.  I was greeted with a flat tire and it was freezing outside.  I felt so thankful for my cell phone, CAA and a near by Timmies!  Mary and Joseph sure didn't have those conveniences.  

Yesterdays verse was "Be strong do not fear, your God will come".  Mary and Joseph really needed to rely on that.  I do too when worry creeps in and pray that He directs me down the right highway.

No comments:

Post a Comment