Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Day 10

0 K,    Still 56 K so far.

Booklet: 

Strengthen the feeble hands, steady the knees that give way, say to those with fearful hearts, Be strong do not fear, your God is with come.  Isaiah 35:3

What would Mary and Joseph's stops along the road look like?

____________________________________________________

Yes did zero kilometres today.  Our car caught on fire after a new battery was put in and this morning we were busy trying to arrange to get a "new to us" car.  My husband drove me to work and then  I got a ride home with my daughter who also works in Toronto.  We got home very late and so my run didn't happen.  So I thought well I'll just run double tomorrow morning since I don't start work till 10:30.

My knees could use some steadying.

No comments:

Post a Comment