Thursday, December 5, 2013

Day 5

7 K

Booklet: 

He will reign on David's throne and over his Kingdom, establishing it and upholding it with justice and righteousness. Isaiah 9:7.

Prince George was born in England not too long ago. Is it hard to imagine a baby being the king? Was it hard for Mary? For Joseph?

___________________________________________________________________

It's hard to imagine a little baby as a king.  It must have been hard for Mary to grasp.  I think if I was Mary I'd want to just take Jesus and hide him so I could have him all to myself.  My little baby.  It would be hard to have to share him with the world.

As for Joseph, a father wants to teach his children the ways of the world and be a good example.  How do you do that when your son is God?  I wonder if he was confused as to what his role was as Jesus' father.

As I ran tonight the sky was so beautiful.  It looked very blue and wavy and mysterious.  I wonder if Mary ever looked at the big beautiful amazing sky and thought to herself how can I NOT share him with the world?  I'm thankful that she did.

No comments:

Post a Comment