Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Feeling Funky

Saturday morning I went for a bike ride. Don didnt go with me because he had bad back pain. I think I went about 10K. It was very cold and windy on the way out but on the way back the wind was with me and the sun was shining and I went twice as fast. I could only go about 2/3 or 2/4 speed on the way out but on the way back I went the hardest speed the whole way. I am feeling more confident on the road. Andrea saw me on her way to work and honked at me which mad me smile. My bike feels a bit small but there is not much I can do about it. It only bothered me when I was going really slow. I really enjoy biking. I just worry that Im really slow. I felt like I was going really fast but then I asked Andrea later..."Did it look like I was going fast?" She said...no.

Last night I was supposed to go swimming but I was feeling what I call "funky". Thats when I feel kind of blue or meloncolly. So I decided to just have a relaxing evening. Just have a bath and watch Dancing With The Stars....the whole thing. Its OK to do that once and awhile I think. As long as it doesn't turn into several funky days or a funky week...etc. Tonight is gym night. Maybe if I get ambitious I will go swimming too. We'll see...depends how funky I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment