Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Scale Not Cooperating

I had a great workout last night at the gym. I really pushed it and did my fastest treadmill time. I did some arm work with the free weights as well. I am getting frustrated though that I am not loosing weight. I know I know...muscle weights more than fat. My husband tells me that all the time. I hope it will be nice weather this weekend so I can get out and bike and run. I am learning alot from a website called Tri-Newbies. It has tons of information and training schedules. I might do the intermediate sprint training schedule. Its an 18 week program and its quite intense. So I would have to start it in the beginning of May which works out well. I dont know if I will be able to do it. It has you doing 2 sports everyday. Id have to go for a run early in the morning before work. I dont know??? Im not a morning person.

No comments:

Post a Comment