Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Goggles

I did my swim last night. Aprox. 30 lengths/30 min. Maybe less because it was busy this time. One man got mad at a lady because she was swimming back and forth instead of circles. Later he asked me if I wanted to borrow his extra goggles. I thought Id better say yes (Don says I should have said no). I realized I was the only one swimming without goggles. They felt weird and I felt like a martian but I guess everyone does. My eyes didnt hurt as much though. Guess I better get some.

Im researching Triathlons. I think I am going to do one from the Suburu Series in Guelph Sept 5. Its a 750 m swim, 30 K bike, 7 K run. A bit longer than most Sprint triathlons. But then I have the whole summer to practice and I can practice swimming in a lake while Im camping. Its also the long weekend. I havent registered yet though. Yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment