Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Strawberries and Chocolate

Yesterday I had a great workout. I planned on doing the machines at the gym but then go for a run outside instead of the treadmill since it was so nice outside, 15 C in March! It was dead at the gym probably because everyone was outside. I did my workout but when I got home it was hard to switch gears and go run outside. I thought of just skipping it. I felt tired and it felt like I was done for the night. I told myself I would just go slow. But it turned out to be a great 6 K run and I even did my Slash fartlek. I was proud of myself but then later Esther was bored (its March break) so we decided to go shopping and get some special snacks with TV. We bought strawberries and chocolate. Just slightly naughty. It was delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment