Wednesday, March 25, 2009

5 lbs More

I didnt feel like working out last night but you kind of just do it and then you start to get into it. I really need to change up my workout though because I have been doing the same thing for a couple months now. I saw a lady doing some mat work but I find it boring unless I am in a class. I did do some free weights though. 3 sets of 10 with 15lbs with bicep curls and triceps. I did the usual arm and leg machines but am putting the weights up higher. I do 100lbs on the leg press now and 65 lbs on the ab machine and I do 3 sets of 20 and 2 sets of 20 small crunches which I really feel. On the treadmill I did well because I had 2 fast guys on either side of me. I like that. It gives me a push to go faster. I thought my average time for the 1/2 hr was going to be over 6 for sure but it was 5.99. Bummer. Tonight is swimming. I dont know how long I will be able to keep this up. So far I am enjoying it. It takes so long to see results though. Yesterday me and Don were watching Utube videos of Triathlons. It was scaring me. Don said...maybe you should do a Tri-a-Tri. But I want to do something I have to really train for....some that will be cruelling. I dont know...maybe Im crazy. Everyone seems to have really expensive bikes too. I want to do the Subaru Series which says its for elite and beginners but maybe I should do a just womens series which is more geared to beginners. Well I havent registered yet....we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment