Thursday, March 12, 2009

No Swimming For Me Today

I was the first one at the Walk-In Clinic this morning! Yeah me. But I have a UT infection. Boo me. TMI. Wednesdays is swim night but I dont think it would be a good idea. I'll wait for the medicine to kick in.

I'll use this space to write my schedule out.

Monday- Swim 1/2 hr (Aprox 30 pool lengths)

Tuesday-Gym workout, weights/machines (extra on arms) and 1/2 hr on treadmill.

Wednesday-Swim 1/2 hr

Thursday-Gym workout, machines (extra on legs) and 1/2 hr treadmill

Friday-Swim 1/2 hr ?

Saturday-Long run with Don in the morning

Sunday-Day off

Where is the biking??? Well I think I'll wait till the nice weather and do biking outdoors on Sundays. I dont know where else to put it. Maybe on the swim days I'll stick in a bike ride as well. Yeah thats what I'll do. Wow...its going to be hard to fit everything in. Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment