Saturday, March 7, 2009

Friday Night Swim

Friday nights are always the same....except this one.
I come home from work early, go grocery shopping, buy some wine, put the groceries away, do a little cleaning and then relax with some pizza, wine and a movie. Well except the last few Fridays I've been making myself taco salad with ground turkey, lite feta cheese, lettuce, tomato, crumpled up blue chips and catalina dressing. I love it. Ive been trying to cut back on pizza. Pizza is my weakness just ask my sister. She's always bugging me about it. Anyways I had this craving to go back to the pool and be in water. Weird aye. Also I didnt do a workout Thursday so I felt like I needed to get back there. So I went and I was able to do 8 lengths of front crawl. Altogether I did 30 lengths in a half hour. I felt so relaxed when I got home maybe a little too relaxed. Don wanted me to watch a movie but I went straight to bed and fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. It felt great....and I get to sleep in tommorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment