Saturday, March 7, 2009

Feels Like Spring

Saturday mornings Don and I sleep in, then exercise and then go out for breakfast. We have been doing this for years. Sometimes we skip the exercise part but then breakfast doesnt taste nearly as good. This morning it was unusually mild out and felt like spring. So we decided to go for a run outside instead of hitting the gym. I was feeling great at first but then soon started stiffening up. Running outside is so much harder than the treadmill. It feels like Im going so fast on the treadmill but outside I feel so slow! Don was trying to act like I was the only one sore and he would do the shorter route for MY sake. So to bug him I started doing the longer run but then changed my mind to the shorter run. I was glad we did. We did about 6 K but it was kind of discouraging how rusty I am. Oh well...it will get better....and breakfast tasted awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment