Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Finally Swimming Again

I almost missed another workout. Esther had a band concert. But like I said before daughters come before working out. The concert was great and it was finished at 8:50. I had my gym bag already packed so I quickly brought Esther home and headed for the gym wearing my dress clothes. I finally got to go for a swim! How long has it been? Two weeks? It felt great to be swimming again. All the regulars were there. I think my stroke is improving. I can swim in a more relaxed state. I think I need to lengthen my time. I usually go about 1/2 hour. My swim/gym days are mixed up now though. I will do the gym tonight and tommorrow and swim Friday night. I have to swim Friday night! I usually take Fridays off but I have been taking Mondays off because of church meetings but I think that is done this week. I should be doing each sport at least twice a week. Doesnt leave much time for housework and laundry. Oh well.

1 comment: