Thursday, April 2, 2009

A Multi-Sport Night

I was very good yesterday. I went for a run when I got home because it was sunny and mild. It turned out to be very windy though but it wasnt a cold wind. I just did an easy 6K run because I did a hard, fast run on the treadmill Tuesday. I felt very slow again but tried to not let it bug me and blamed it on the wind. Its frustrating though because this is supposed to be the sport Im good at. I just have to keep plugging away at all the sports and be patient for improvement. Anyways then later at 9 o'clock I went swimming as well! Wow I was proud of myself. I love swimming but I hate the changing part and the cold shower beforehand and then walking into the pool with my bathing suit. I know...whinnie. So I tried the training I learned from the website Tri-Newbies. It said to do 2 lengths then take a break for 15 seconds and keep repeating and that would build up my endurance. It worked well but I still feel like I cant do many lengths but like I said before I just have to be patient. Tonight is gym night but my legs feel sore today. I guess from having a hard workout Tuesday and then running outside the next day. Maybe I will go on the bike instead of the treadmill tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment