Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Not Much Energy

I dont have much time and I am behind in my blog. Here it is:

Thurs: Gym- weights and 1/2 hr on the bike.

Sat: 16 K Bike ride in the morning. 6 K run in the afternoon. I was really tired but wanted to fit in a run. Well when I left for my run it was nice but then a storm started coming in and the wind was blowing like crazy. I was running against the wind and not going any where. Also I felt sick to my stomach for some reason. Not a good run.

Sunday was supposed to be really nice and in the high 20s. Well it was rainy and cold. So I didnt get in as much training as Id hoped. Also Monday I was supposed to swim and didnt. Im feeling really tired and I shouldnt be. I hate it when I dont have much energy. Maybe its the weather...maybe its stress...I dont know...maybe I will ask the doctor.

1 comment:

  1. I'm lacking energy lately too! Let me know what you find out. Keep at it, go Cyndie! Yeah! Cyndie! Whooa whooooo!

    I'm suppose to be a follower so I thought part of that should also be encouraging and cheerleading.

    Did it help?

    ReplyDelete