Monday, April 6, 2009

Wimpy Weekend Workout

I had a wimpy weekend workout. Saturday was really crampy weather. Windy and rainy and cold. I wanted to go for a run or a bike ride so bad. I waited for the afternoon but the weather didnt improve. I just did a workout at home with weights and floor exercises. Kind of a wimpy one because I didnt do cardio. Sunday was cold but sunny but with church, visiting friends and driving kids around I ran out of time. Oh well. My body needs a break once in awhile. I did read a very inspirational article in the Runner's World magazine. A guy was training for a triathlon and the Boston marathon when he was run over by a bus when he was riding his bike. He survived and managed to run a marathon. It took him over 7 hours but he did it. It made me feel like a wimp! I also have been eating crappy on the weekends...which has to stop! I "Eat Clean" most of the time but weekends are hard. Well today starts a new week of training and Im going to get serious now. I mean it this time. Really. Oh crap. I have a meeting tonight. Ok...well Tuesday...the serious training begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment