Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Missed Swimming

Good workout last night. Had to push myself to go. I didnt go swimming Monday night because for 6 weeks I have a church meeting to go to on Monday nights. Its a small group discussing community involvement. April 26 we are cancelling church and "being the church" instead and doing community work. So I wil try and go Friday night instead. I said "try". Tonight is swimming. I havent gone for awhile so I am looking forward to it. Sometimes when you have a break you notice improvement when you get back to it. I might have to change my triathlon date because I found out that my parents 50th anniversary is Sept 5. Then I would have to do the Orillia race which is Aug 23 and the bike part is 3 k farther and it says its a challenging hilly ride. Great.

No comments:

Post a Comment