Thursday, April 16, 2009

Daughters Before Swimming

I missed swimming again! Last night Andrea said she really needed
Esther 's and my help to pick out an outfit for a big work shing ding she has today. I said I would but had to be done by 9. So I had my swimming stuff packed and ready by the door so I could go straight to the pool when I got home. Well we didnt get back from shopping till like 9:45. Drats! Oh well...I had a good time with my daughters and whats more important. I am still sore from Tuesday's workout so it must have been a good one. I may go for a run tonight instead of the gym because it is nice outside. I should really go for a swim after that....but I'll see how ambitious I am or if duty calls again.

2 comments:

  1. So if I come down next weekend (24th) can we do a swim?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok can I just say, this blog is a little too pink...just a tad.

    ReplyDelete