Friday, July 31, 2009

Will I Ever Learn

Last night I went for a 10K run. I was going to do 12K but I suck. It was hot out last night but I started off really good. I was going to do the whole thing without any stops and I was feeling really good but then about half way through I had to stop for a stop light and suddenly I felt really hot and I could feel my face suddenly burning up. The last half I had to take so many breaks. I felt like I hit a wall and that rarely happens to me. Well its partly because I ate about half a cup of chickpeas before I went out....oh and a popsicle. I always do that! I know I cant eat before I run but I always think well I'll just eat a little bit ....it will be OK. Id say live and learn but I never do!

Tonight I am going to go swimming and then hopefully gets lots of training in on the long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment