Thursday, July 30, 2009

Some Swimming Improvement

Tuesday Don came with me for my usual weekday 17 K bike ride. I also went swimming at 8. It was really great. I did 30 lengths in about 20 minutes again. I even got to a point where I felt relaxed. I did 40 lengths all together. At the end I always try and do some fast lengths and only breath every 4 strokes instead of every 2. I hope I can swim OK with the wetsuit on.

Wednesday night I didnt get any training done because I had to get my hair done and then I got home late and had to make supper yet and then it was chaos at our house because Don had to fix the drains which were very stinky...anyway long story....when he finally got that done we sat down and had coffee and it was quite late. It would have been a nice evening for a late night run but I wasnt up to it.

So tonight I am for sure getting out there. And it isnt raining which is unusual! I dont have my usual Thursday night appointment . I think I will go for a run and then hopefully to the pool if I can. Or I might just do a long run. I want to increase my distance so 7K feels easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment