Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Swim, swim, swim

Monday I did a bike ride, weights and swam. I was encouraged with my swimming because I did 30 lengths in about 20 minutes. Thats the length of the tri swim but the pool doesnt have waves and people in your way but I am getting closer to the average time which is about 15 minutes.

Last night I ran 6 k and swam. I went in the sauna last night because it was finally empty but then 2 men came in. I had a chat with them so that was kind of cool. Now Im part of the swimming community as well. The sauna felt great. I should stop being shy. It is just kind of akward when there is just one man and me in there.

Tonight I am doing the 20 minute challange at the Running Room. I'll try and do my run then as well and maybe I can still make it to the pool by 8. But I also have to go to my mom's tonight. If I can't fit everything in I'll swim on Friday because Thursday I have to pick Esther up at church from her Washington trip.
I definately have to fit 3 swims in this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment