Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Trying to Live Without the Gym Weight Room

Thursday I didnt get any training in again so I did weights and swimming Friday. I dont usually go swimming on Fridays and it was nice because it wasnt busy at all.

Saturday I did brick training - bike 28K and 10K run. It was hard. I felt very weak. It was humid and Im not used to that. It was kind of discouraging....but I least I did it.

Last night I did arm weights and ran 7K with Don. It was humid again. Good training I guess. But I feel so weak.

My gym membership ran out and I cant afford to renew it right now. I am just using the gym for swimming and just doing free weights at home. Im afraid my abs are suffering though because its hard to do crunches on the floor. I miss the ab machine and the leg press machine. I find it hard going to the gym in the summer anyway and in a couple weeks I will be camping so I wont need it then. I will just pay for a single visit if I need it...until September anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment