Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My Sauna Buddy

Monday night Don came to the gym with me. It was great having someone to go with. I did weights for about 20 minutes and I wanted to do half an hour on the bike but they were all taken so I did 1/2 hr on the treadmill. It turned out to be a great workout. Then I went in the pool but only did about 40 lengths. I was frustrated because it felt like I had to start from square one with my stroke. I was feeling slow so I was watching the other swimmers and it seemed they were all doing shorter, quicker strokes. I do a deep, long pull with my arm and it feels like its smooth but I dont know if its fast. So I tried doing my stroke different and then it just felt sloppy. There are so many things to think about and it seems the more I read about the front crawl the more confused I get. Anyways....I got to have a race with Don and then go in the sauna. It was very relaxing. When we got home we had plain yogurt, madarins and walnuts. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment