Friday, June 19, 2009

Lack of Iron

Last night when I came home from work I had to lay down I was so tired. Ive been feeling so tired lately which has made me frustrated. I drink lots of water, eat lots of protein and eat clean! Im supposed to have tons of energy. But I was talking to my vegetarian friend last night and she was saying if you are training you need more iron. I wasnt really thinking about iron because I take a supplement but when I thought about it I havent been eating red meat or eating many eggs. The eat clean diet requires you to eat oatmeal and scrambled egg whites everyone morning and Ive been skipping the eggs. So I am going to make an effort to do that and see if it makes a difference. I ate oatmeal and 2 eggs this morning and feel good.
I am going to Ottawa this weekend to visit my sister and dont know how I am going to fit training in. This week has been bad for training and Im trying not to panic. I'll have to make it up next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment