Thursday, June 18, 2009

Scary, Windy, Rainy Run

OK I am having gym difficulties. I had an appointment last night and didnt get home till almost 9. So I thought I would quick head over to the gym and still have almost an hour. I decided to quick check the gym hours again because I only took note of the pool hours last time. Well turns out the gym is only open till 9 now...summer hours. Geepers. Someone doesnt want me to work out. I was very frustrated so I just put my running clothes on and strapped on my MP3 player. I told Don that I was going for a run outside and was thinking he would say: Are you crazy! Its dark, rainy and windy! He just said OK. Geepers. I told Esther that Dad didnt care that I was going running in the scarry, windy rain. So she appeased me and said very unenthusiastically and expressionlessly....dont..... stop....dont go Mom.
Anyways...I did 6K and it actually felt great with the light rain, cool breeze and street lights. It wasnt that dark or cold. Although I was soaked when I got home. I also did weight and ab crunches.
Not the hardest workout but better than nothing I always say.

No comments:

Post a Comment