Thursday, May 21, 2009

My New Training Schedule

My new training schedule is going well so far. Two weeks into it now. Last Thursday I did my workout at the gym just before swimming. That went well and then I wasnt tempted to skip my swim. This is what Ive done since my last blog.
Thurs- Gym - 1/2 hr bike, weights, 1/2 hr swim
Friday-off
Saturday-10K run, arm weights.
Sunday- Was supposed to go for bike ride but had company over for my birthday.
Monday-10k (1/2 hr) bike ride, 8 K run both in the morning but I had a bit of a break between the two.
Tues-1 hr bike, home arm weights. Oops missed my swim.
Wed-1 hr bike, 35 min swim. I was trying to do 40 min but was looking at the clock constantly. I cant just swim in a relaxed state like I can do running. I do more biking and running than I have to on the schedule but less swimming. Hopefully I'll get the hand of it if I just am consistant with it.

1 comment: