Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Feeling Great!

Im feeling great about my training right now. The swimming just seemed to click all of a sudden. Must be the bathing suit. Thanks Dory! Last night I went to the gym and did weights for about 15 minutes then the bike hard for 1/2 hr and I was really sweating at the end of it. Then I went in the pool and I swam 50 lengths! I dont find it so boring anymore because Im really concentrating on my stoke and I think of going in the sauna at the end and having a good clean snack when I get home and bragging to Don how much I did. Last night I had 1/2 cup of cottage cheese and mandarins. It was really yummy! Im really concentrating on eating clean and watching my portions because Im STILL not loosing my bits even with all this exercising. Anyways....Im feeling great and like I might be able to actually do this. If its not raining when I get home I might go for a 10K run but otherwise I'll hit the gym before swimming.

1 comment:

  1. So awesome Cyndie! I better get training just to keep up with at camping. And your really welcome sis :)

    ReplyDelete