Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Last Long Run Before The Races

I did my last long practice run before the marathon on Sunday.  32K.  I felt terrible after this run.  I could barely stand up afterwards while talking to Ed.  I felt lightheaded and nauseas.  Well I learned do not add salt to my granola bar or take Tylenol muscle and joint pain pills or stay up late the night before the marathon.  The combination of these things made me feel very crappy. When I took my shower I ended up sitting down.

Just a few more days till the Riverbank Run.  I cant wait. Tuesday I did a fun 10K and didnt even take my watch.  It felt so easy.  What a great feeling.  Tonight I did weights and 5K on the treadmill and then thats it till the race Saturday - 25K. 

And now I really want to go to bed. As soon as Im done icing my shins. 

No comments:

Post a Comment